- Will lifting mess with my jump shot or arm angle????
- Gotta have structural stability to last in sports - guess how you get that…
- In baseball, don’t say no to biceps curls or chin-up variations
- It’s risky to say, “always” or “never”
- You’ve got to work all muscles/tendons that attach to the scapula if you want a stable shoulder
p.s. Wanna HELP? Please subscribe to us on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play & leave a review!
Web = www.tdathletesedge.com/podcast
Twitter = @EdgeFactorRadio
Anchor = Edge Factor Radio
Nourish properly, train better, recover faster. Perform optimally.
Like what you read?
Sign up now to get the latest tips and advice
Scott DiFrancesco ATC, CSCS, SASTM spent 6 seasons as a Minor League Head Athletic Trainer in the New York Yankees organization, finishing in Double-A with the Trenton Thunder. His most proud accomplishment as a Yankee was being a member of the 2013 Eastern League Champions - Trenton Thunder. He is renowned for his evidence-based and scientific approach to fitness, training, nutrition, and recovery for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Scott begins his pursuit of becoming an Osteopathic Physician in August of 2017 at NYIT in Old Westbury, NY.
For training and nutrition advice, follow us on:
• Instagram http://instagram.com/tdathletesedge
• Twitter http://twitter.com/tdathletesedge
• Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tdathletesedge
• YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/tdifranc1
• Podcast http://www.tdathletesedge.com/podcast